Skip to main content

Reply to "VERO / Getting your ads pulled by eBay"

I received an email from another ebay member today telling me to get one of my auctions off ebay.
Dear Sir or Madam::

Your listing offers a counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized item that violates Creative Fitness, Inc.?s Patent No. Des.348,706. As the authorized representative of Creative Fitness, Inc., we request that you and each and every person or company affiliated with you immediately and permanently cease and desist from any sale of the ?knock off item? that infringes on this Patent. Remove your listing immediately. Ebay?s Vero department has been notified.
Horizon Specialties, LC - also had an email address....

I have not pulled it,, I figure ebay will do it soon enough. I guess this person thought I might sell it....It is funny how I try to sell something to help others, yet I have run across 2 women were pretty much selling themself on ebay. Ebay pulled an auction because the seller offerered western union as a payment method & posting "links" on the public Q&A......... we have to be real careful on there........ I just learned they charge alot more FVF with a store win..... Guess I missed that..... Good luck to us all..... Thanks Auctiva for this site........ This is one user that will stay as long as ebay don't kick me for good....... Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.