Skip to main content

Reply to "very basic question about Auctiva shipping insurance..."

Hi Energy955,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. In order to purchase Auctiva Shipping Insurance policies for to cover an item that you will be shipping using an eBay/Paypal shipping labels, you will just need to decline the insurance that you are offered while printing your shipping label and then purchase shipping insurance for the shipment through your Auctiva account.

If you would like to purchase shipping insurance for a shipment through Auctiva manually, just go to your Sales page within Auctiva by mousing over the “Sales” tab and selecting “All” under Transactions and clicking the “Purchase Insurance” button (2nd from the left in the Actions column) for the desired item.

Once you have purchased insurance for the transaction through Auctiva, that button will appear pressed in and you will see “View Insurance” when you mouse over the button. At that point, you will also be able to click the button again to view the insurance details.

If you would prefer to set up your Auctiva to automatically generate shipping insurance policies for your transactions which meet certain conditions, I also recommend checking out our Auto Insure Rules feature by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account and selecting “Auctiva Shipping Insurance” in the Settings section.

Any Auctiva Shipping Insurance policies you purchase will be billed to your Auctiva account and will be collected using your automatic payment method along with your other subscription fees during our regularly monthly billing cycles unless that have already been paid for from a prepaid balance.

If you would like to deposit funds into your account to be used toward future shipping insurance and subscription fees, you can do so at any time by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account, selecting the “Make a Payment” option in the Billing section and then proceeding as directed.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.