Skip to main content

Reply to "watermarking"

Hi There, Yes I lodged a Support Request on the 12th of June and received the following reply on the 13th of June.

Posted Wednesday, 6/13/2007 1:34:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thanks for the appreciation. I'm sincerely sorry you are having this experience, however, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this case to our Senior Support Officer for further investigation and he will follow up with you soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience. In the mean time, if there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support

So I guess that they are having major problems with this feature as I haven't heard anything else since. I am not too bothered though as it doesn't really affect my ability to list, it would just be a nice feature to be able to use, so I am just going to be patient and wait until they have all the bugs worked out. I mean Auctiva is Free to use, so I guess we can't complain too much. Would be different if it was a service we were paying alot of $$$$ for.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.