Skip to main content

Reply to "We Need Customers- UGH!"

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel:
Confused
Am I dumbmer than dumb???
I have everything on auction and I have an Auctiva Store that just shows those auctions. Should I be doing a BIN thing in the store? How do I do it and not have it expire??

No you're not dumb, it's all quite confusing to start with. Anyone can do a Buy It Now listing, I think you just need to have a feedback rating of at least 10.

To get things to appear as store inventory, you need to open an EBay store, the insertion and gallery fees are lower, but I think the final value fee is higher. You also have a subscription to pay. EBay store items don't appear in search results unless there are very few search results for what the buyer is looking for.

There have been suggestions for adding an option to sell only in the auctiva store, but that's not likely to happen.

I've had a look at your items. Your listings are all very pretty and the pictures are great. The only thing I could suggest is that they are maybe too pretty for some buyers. For example there might be men looking to buy your items as presents and they might prefer something plainer in black and white - just a thought. I'm from the UK and so haven't got much of a clue about how much dollars are worth, but if you are selling used items you might want to try lower starting prices. With Buy It Now you can start with a high price to see if anyone likes it and then drop it in the last day or two if needs be.

Good luck.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.