Skip to main content

What a PITA

Long story short. We got a notice in the mail confirming Change of Address from the post office.

We did not put in a change of address so I called the number on the letter and got nowhere Confused

You mean to tell me ANYONE can just put in a change of address with no proof of who you are?

There has got to be some privacy law that prevents someone from doing this?

Anyway the person on the phone was useless, they have no record of anything. Its all at the local office they said. And I have to personally go in there and cancel the FW of my mail.

How can someone just send in a FW request and get my mail FWed but I have to physically go to the PO to stop it?

What a PITA Roll Eyes
Original Post
Copyright © 1999-2018 All rights reserved.