Skip to main content

Reply to "What am I doing wrong?"

i am getting the same problem guys. no centering (i choose that every time by default, i think it looks neater) or free template (which again, i am doing, or using) helps in any way. some is showing nice and orderly, and in some sections, it just randomly DOESN'T.
My problem is within seller details, if i create a preview, in my "about us" section, it shows some writing just fine, but other random sections with black writing, or black background (my free template i chose has black background so this is not good). it makes most of the writing white to show, but just bits of it are black on black, and one section also has a white background around the paragraphs, looks like a beacon! when i went to make the background black, it was again, black on black, but a fraction lighter than template, so it looks dodgy as... you can see the crappy formatting.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY? I would like an auctiva professional to help me please. i am not stupid and have gone thru most options of mucking around with the font, background, etc. it is a free template and centered. i do have some experience. it seems program related.
i really don't want to make some of my font white (the colour it should be on the template preview) just so it matches the rest of it, because that's just a band aid, not solving anything, and i want to be able to see my writing when i amend my seller details!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.