Skip to main content

Reply to "What am I doing wrong!?!"

I personally have grown very fond of the Drag-and-Drop uploader. Since that's (IMO) the best for bulk uploads and you seem to need that capability, perhaps focusing on getting that one working is a good start.

quote:
(it WILL NOT let me drap and drop

Hmmmm...That problem suggests you didn't...

"First, hit the spacebar, the 'Enter' key, or click inside the box to activate the drag and drop controls "

....per instructions. If you don't do that, it won't allow a drop of selections in the box. I'm always forgettig to do that too. Smile

Before you grab a group to drag, move your cursor to the center of the box. It should turn into the image of a hand. When you left mouse-click to select, the cursor should revert to normal (like standard arrow cursor). If that works, it would at least suggest the active-x control is working. Now try to lasso the group of pictures you want to move and drag and drop them. You should get a list of your local file references for all of them. Then, it's just select UPLOAD button.

It's possible you might have an AOL setting that needs adjustment with their browser for compatibility. However, the method is specific to IE.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.