Skip to main content

Reply to "What am I doing wrong!?!"

quote:
Originally posted by mrshaydes:
Hi there thank you for your quick reply! You are going to think me VERY thick, my computer skills are all self-taught, so I am not at all a computer buff, I do things by trial and error!
I have just checked and I have the hand control, in the draG and drop! BUT how do I bring up the pictures I want to 'catch'!!!!!?!! The only way I can see to get them up is using the select button, and by doing that - the hand disappears, sorry I said I am probably being really thick!
I suppose that is a start, but even if I can drag and drop do you think the freezing problem will disappear on the actual upload? MANY thanks for time and effort in advance!

Hello! If it makes you feel any better, I have trouble with the drag and drop tooSmile They drag but won't drop. I've tried everything and wasted a lot of time on it like you did. I finally just gave up on it and muddle my way through it. The program will only allow you to upload a limited amount of files at one time so if you have a lot of pics. you have to upload them in groups that stay under the limit. It is painfully slow and the one thing I don't like about Auctiva. I guess we have to put up with it until something different comes along.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.