Skip to main content

Reply to "What am I doing wrong!?!"

quote:
Originally posted by mrshaydes:
Hi again, many thanks for all the tips, I have altered all my controls, and allowed ActiveX but it would not allow me to fully enable, only to prompt, as it says it is lowering my security levels!!
I have tried every which way now to load up the pics, and to be honest, I don't much care if I can drag and drop, or just select individual pics, as long as I get them into my picture files!! I am still finding it freezes on upload, it still doesn't seem to load correctly, when I have to stop the process and 'end now' I loose IE and have to restart! I am now finding if I wait a while the pictures seem to miraculously appear in my files!!!!! Like garyj, I am muddling along, and can only download a reasonably small amount of pics at one time too, BUT the rest of the Auctiva applications are so good, I have decided to persevere, but it is definately very frustrating!!! Thanks again for the advice, it's good to know I am not alone in my dilemma!!

Hi mrs! I'm so exited I think I'll have 2 desserts tomorrow! I read a post by someone called ninth wave and we have to resize our pictures before we upload them. That's what's taking so long!! When I was uploading, Auctiva was resizing them as they went. I tried it, now they load blistering fast! We'll be able to load a lot more at once too!! I haven't taken any pictures or done any listing tonight, but this has been a big accomplishment. Yippieeeeee
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.