Skip to main content

Reply to "What am I doing wrong!?!"

Hi again Gary, thanks for the tip, 900 it is then! I haven't tried to upload any more pics for a couple of days, I will def try that route, obviously this is one tip that has been overlooked when explaining the uploading process by Auctiva, I wonder how many other people are out there experiencing the same problems!
It's amazing how long it took to actually upload the pictures, I'd try and do it once, it would freeze, I'd go and look to see whether they were there, and they weren't - so I'd do it again, sometimes 3 times, then after an hour or so, I would go to do something else, and hey presto 3 sets of the same pics were there - and I could never work out why!!!!!! Actually, although they were not supposed to work by putting them in by IE, I think they also downloaded via my AOL link, which in desperation I had also tried, with obviously the same results!!
Anyway, thank you for the tips, also to decklington,doubtless I'll be back again with another problem soon - hope to 'see' you again, Happy Easter to you, very best wishes, Linda
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.