Skip to main content

Reply to "What benefit is the Auctiva Store?"

quote:
the one you identify as your eBay store gets you to an

Ahh, eBay suspended my account a week ago, Ive been working on getting it back up, the links are in fact my signature, which is added automaticlly.

P.S. With a Store The insertion Fees Are alot less, I think the most I paid on an inserstion fee was .10 for a $360 item, and .1 cent for my image, compared to auction style listings where I paid(if I remember) around $5 for the incert, and .35 for the image, so big saving.

Now when they first suspeneded my account I thought it was something I had did to my store, because I had a nice store with many feature, at the time I had added a third Party shipping tracking feature, was editing item desriptions, and was just about to come ask auctiva member to rate my store, when I was eBay kicked me off. aparently I violated the VERO, and now have to prove ownership of every item I had listed before they suspened them.

So Please check out my page often, currently Im setting up a account with eBid.net, and it relativly free, and has many of the perks a eBay.

eBid.net
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.