Skip to main content

Reply to "What does "Ready" mean in scheduled listings?"

Originally I signed up for auctiva specifically for the scrolling gallery. Since ebay has put things all over the place now when shopping I find it a distraction at top of page and have moved most to bottom and may eventually zip it all together. Frankly, I no longer think that it is a real selling feature (for me at least).

Frustration to the max. . would be soooo nice if auctiva at least acknowledged "YES, we are AWARE there is a problem. They also need a way to send out mass emailings same as they do for other things they want us to read so that everyone is not just twiddling their thumbs thinking it is just their problem. OR at minimum POST on the FORUMS that YES, we KNOW IT and are working on it (if they are)

I frankly do not mind paying my fee for the services I get, HOWEVER, for me the service was more reliable when it was free and changes seemed to be kept up with then. I feel like I spend a lot of time spinning my wheels, and working on "go arounds" that then have to gone back "around" later.

I do not know if this is new ownership or what.

Soooo irritating!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.