Skip to main content

Reply to "What happened to Auctiva's option for adding "Multiple Variations" to a listing"

Hi JazzyGil99,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. In order to see the "Add/Edit Variations" option on the Auctiva lister page, you need to be subscribed to our Advanced Plan (or above), choose “Fixed Price” in the Sale Type section, and then select an eBay category that supports the use of variations.

If you are uncertain if the category in which you are listing supports variations, I recommend checking out the following page of eBay help index for further clarification: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sel...ions.html#categories

I am also not aware of any current technical issues that would explain why you are unable to see the thumbnails on your Image Management page when using Internet Explorer 8.0, so I suspect that problem can be resolved by adjusting some aspect of your browser settings.

I am uncertain what specific browser setting may be causing this behavior, but the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve that problem for you is clearing your cache and restoring your advanced settings, which can be done via the following process using Internet Explorer 8.0:

1) Clear your cache: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu, followed by the "Delete" button under "Browsing History". Then, on the ensuing page, click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

2) Restore your Advanced Settings: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu and click the "Advanced" tab. Then, click the "Restore Advanced Settings" button, followed by "Apply" then "OK"

After making these adjustments, close your Internet Explorer web browser and re-open it for the new settings to take effect.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with either of these issues after reviewing this information, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.