Skip to main content

Reply to "What if you've never listed using eBay?"

Thanks again for the feedback Terence...I suspected that idea would be too good to be true. Thank you for clarifying. I did not realize that the minimal monthly fee had been raised to $15.95 for an eBay store either.

This is obviously a decision I will wait to make until I see how my auction sales go.
I'm not entirely sure in which direction yet my eBay business will evolve into... I have a number of ideas brewing...but for now, I am just focusing on sharing my skills at treasure hunting...since I often pass up good finds, only because they are not suitable for me personally. I suspect there must be hundreds, if not thousands of women who would appreciate the products that I find...and the value I would be able to pass on to them. At least in theory anyway. This is where risk at start-up comes into play...testing ones theories in the marketplace.

Thank you so much for clearing up any misconceptions on the Auctiva storefront. I suppose utilizing fixed price items, will suffice in the interim, while deciding whether or not to commit to an eBay store.

Sincerely,
Lilly
LDC Designs
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.