Skip to main content

Reply to "what is the select condition dropbox on the scheduled listing page"

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this additional problem to our attention. We are aware that the "Item Condition" drop down menu is not showing any values for some categories and are working to correct that issue as soon as possible, although I cannot offer a specific estimate of when it will be resolved at this point.

I have seen some cases in which the “Return Policy” drop down menu has gone missing from listings because they were saved while the issue we dealt with yesterday that was causing that menu not so show up for some categories was ongoing.

If you have listings that are not showing the “Return Policy” drop down menu, I believe you will most likely be able to get it to show up again by removing the eBay category from the listing, pressing the “Enter” key on your keyboard, and then selecting the category once again.

We apologize for the inconvenience these additional difficulties are causing. I will keep you all posted on this issue through this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.