Skip to main content

Reply to "What now?"

I agree with what has been stated thus far. If their system is overloaded now what will happen near Christmas? Yikes!!

As far as paying goes, forget it!! Why would I pay for something that only works part time. If they showed they could pull it together I would pay a reasonalbe fee. Definitely a catch 22 situation. They have to come up with the cash to pay for more infrastructure to get people to justify paying for their service. Much easier said than done.

I was one of the early ones to sign up with Auctiva. When the system was working properly it was great. As they added features and more people discovered Auctiva the site has become a serious frustration.

I think they have gotten to the point of ignoring us because they are still free and may have reached the end of thier ropes as well. I can understand how they could be tired of all of us complaining about their "Free" service. But at this point it is costing me time and money to not list or to list at a tenth of the normal speed. Paying at another established provider is starting to sound very attractive, my time is precious to me.

Maybe this site should be left to the casual Ebayer that sells a few items a year and those who do more and create more of a load on the system should go where they can handle the job more professionaly.

It's unfortunate that I feel the need to talk like this. I am disappointed that Auciva has begun to fail so severly that I am giving up on them. It was great while it lasted but I guess it's time to move on and bite the bullet on a pay site.

So long Auctiva.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.