Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's Ahead for eBay and You?""

I totally agree with each of the sellers that have posted here in regards to all of the crazy changes with e-bay. Though I am not a power seller, it was something I was trying to achieve until all of the crazy changes that ebay has done to their core model. I am now going through the growing pains of trying to detach myself from the craziness known as ebay.

My seller ratings used to be 100% most of the time---back before ebay made it extremely hard to be a competent seller (yet, sellers cannot even have one complaint about non-paying customers, that can't leave honest feedback in regards to a buyer's behavior, etc., etc.) without an arbitrary rating system that not every buyer is willing to record DSR's---not to mention the buyers that refuse to leave feedback even when they were satisfied with the purchase.

I can't wait until I can find what I need---but, ebay is definitely not in the "need" category. They have definitely alienated some of their best sellers----which used to be the little guys. Now all they care about are the bigger guys like buy.com. It won't hurt my feelings to say goodbye for them once I find a better alternative.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.