Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's Ahead for eBay and You?""

WOW,
I have spent untold thousands with Ebay over the years , selling thousands of my products. I was floored when out of the blue one day I was susupended from listing NOT due to bad feedback or customer complaints, 98% positive feedback ...but because of their star rating system. They claim I was not IN COMPLIANCE...???
I was outraged. If they dont want my 400-$500 dollars a month fees plus the paypal fees they collect than to heck with them. I cant get anyone on the phone from Ebay to complain to, cant get a person to respond to my emails and done with them. I owe them about $250 in fees which i wont pay because they cut me off from selling!! Cant pay fees if there is not ebay income. its called bankrupting our businesses.

The best way to fight back is to find another forum to take our auctions to and say see ya Ebay. Let me in on it if you know of one who truly wants to partner with us.

One good thing has come of Ebay for me though, they have prompted me to spend my money on improving my website and gaining top exposure on Google and other poewerful search engines which has driven my business. I wish Ebay could see the light and not bite the hand that feeds them.
if there are any smart tech savvy peeps out there they would strat a new version of the old ebay and clean up...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.