Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

I too need to comment! I have lost out, with Ebay and PayPal, as a seller, and a buyer! First, as a buyer.....I bought a coat from a seller....she never shipped it....I opened an unpaid item dispute through Ebay, and won, but they don't award you any money if the item is under $25! So, I then filed through PayPal...and won! But, I never was able to collect any money, as they said the seller had no money in her account to pay me....how is that buyer protection?

As a seller, I shipped a pair of pants to Canada...right after she bought them, she was no longer a registered user, but paid me through PayPal....I should have known better than to still ship them, and just refunded her money, but I didn't....two days after I shipped them, she started emailing me, calling me a fraud, liar, etc...so, I knew she was going to scam me...plus, I had sent the pants through USPS using 1st Class International mailing, and there is no tracking information...I explained it all to PayPal, and of course, I lost.....

So, I lost as a buyer, and lost as a seller, and in both cases I was the honest person.....

So, there really is no buyer/seller protection, like they claim.......
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.