Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

Oops, guess I hit a nerve! HAh!
I understand that Auctiva is tied to Ebay at the unbiical cord, but at least they are running a ligit business. Too bad they are associated at all with the dirtbag company ebay has become. I honestly believe that ebay sold out to gangsters and pimps a long time ago.
If it will raise their stock price, they will do it. Who cares if they screw their customer base.
IF YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT THE FEEDBACK SYSTEM, DON'T USE IT.
I stopped using it when they said they would no longer allow sellers to leave negs for buyers.
BS! When people email me to ask for feedback these days, I just explain that I cannot support a one sided system. If they want to leave me a neg, so be it. When ebay gets to a point where they want to block me from selling because of a low feedback or DSR (whatever that is!), I will leave. There are plenty of new sites who would jump at the opportunity to have my business, and it might even force me to open my own website.
Ebay is like the current gov't in America.
To heavy at the top and not really worried about the little people who support them. They think they can fix it all, but some day soon, the cards will come tumbling down.
Perhaps they shoulds have two ebays, Efraud, and Ereal. That way the Chinese can sell their fake counterfeit junk and people who are dishonest can buy it on their site. Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.