Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

quote:
Originally posted by easternages:
Well that Griff sure is a company man ! Cut of his hand and inside it will read ebray like a stick of candy. Big Grin Not sue of my history but us humble humans have used cash for payments for 3000 year and now ebray makes it unlawful. Why dont they be honest and say use paypal because we want the extra fat fee. Same as the free shipping con is anybody fooled there is no such thing as free postage ask at your local post office. The postage fee is added to the selling fee and who gets a bigger $ commision yes our friends at ebray - thats bray like a horse. Try a site in Europe called Delcampe they a honest and admit when things go wrong posting a note across every page what the fault is and when it will be fixed an extra plus is they employ humans who know what they are doing not just guve a select few stock answers which is normally "cookies on yourPC" to everything.
I am watching the US news channels for cases being filed against ebay for restrictive practise hopefully the board of directors will end up in a prison in Cuba that will soon be empty.
Ebay needs to know who the customer is - Thats the sellers and they will leave this sinking ship as soon as google or another launches a comparable site. Smile
Written by an ex very loyal ebay seller one of millions around the globe
Happy New Year

I was thinking bray as in JACKA@@ actually.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.