Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

After reading every post in this forum, all I can say is WOW. I knew I wasn't the only seller who was upset with eBay but I was surprised that there was not a single post defending their business practices.

For those of you who are concerned, as buyers, about the ripoffs being perpetrated, contact your credit card company. If you didn't receive what you've paid for, your credit card company will back you up and Paypal will not be able to do anything to stop it.

As far as eBay's policies benefiting only buyers, this has always been the way they've run the business. I gave up on large scale selling on eBay years ago...long before the DSRs and not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers. It was very apparent to me that eBay was not interested in protecting the people who are THEIR customers...the sellers who pay them.

This isn't going to come as any consolation to those of you suffering through the current mess but walking away from eBay and finding other sales outlets is the best thing you can do.

It's just a matter of time until eBay is affected by a mass exodus of sellers.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.