Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

There are certainly a lot of disgruntled, unhappy eBay sellers expressing their opinions about being jerked around and threating to leave the eBay arena or may have already done so but WHERE are you going to? I have not seen another auction site anywhere on the net that is even close to eBay's setup! I too have virtually stopped selling until I can find another site that will generate enough traffic to make it worth while to post my items for sale. While the storefront idea is okay, the auction concept is a much better determiner of a fair market price for my goods (antiques, chinaware, used tools, etc.). Why can't we all agree on migrating to ONE auction site so that collectively we can create the same mass of offerings as is now on eBay? Then the buyers will have a common site to go to to search for items as they do now and we can all get back to the business of buying and selling. If you have found another auction site that looks promising, let us all know where it is will you? Remember, "United we stand...."
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.