Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

ePay not only condones fraud but seems to encourage it. I have complained repeatedly about all the sellers that sell Puca Shell jewelry that is NOT Puca shells. Puca shells are the rounded tops of cone shells that the rest of the shell has been beaten off on the reefs. They are not round or square shell chips made usually of white clam shell. Nothing makes a dent. Whether reported as counterfiet or key word scamming or what ever they just do not even bother to respond except their lame form letter thanking me for the report. Then they do absolutely nothing. I have tried to educate them but they do not want to know what they are condoning is a fraud upon the public not to mention making it impossible for honest sellers to compete with the crooks. The only solution seems to be to also become a crook and sell fake stuff. ePay does not care what it shows for sale as long as they get their fees. They even alow some to charge sur charges to cover the Paypal fees but not others. I am sure they would pull mine if I dared but others have done it for years and still do. One jewelry supplier that has a couple of sons on there sells any whitish metal as silver when none of it is. ePay do anything NOPE! When caught the seller offers to refund except for the S/H and when a neg is left they threaten you. ePay do anythign about it? Heck no they pay too much to ePay in fees. So if you pay them enough you can get away with anything and they do nothing. They encourage fraud if it makes them more in final value fees.
Then the audasity to make their Paypal the only logical method of payment outlawing Checks or Money Orders. Shame on the greedy pigs.
Don
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.