Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

I have purchased nearly $8,000 in Ebay merchandise sence July 2008. I've meant all kinds of sellers - the good (outstanding really), the bad (never ripe for being good) and the down right ugly (Those who expect everything from you and give nothing in return).

I've been burned by the International as well as those in the United states. The line that goes - give the package a few more days doesn't wash with me anymore. It use to though and then 45 days would pass (time to dispute with Pay pal) is gone and I have been served the double screw. The seller has both my money and my merchandise!

Now, I no longer wait and seldom make exceptions - those verifiable deaths and emergency will bide me a little more waiting time, but not long. I now file a dispute with Pay Pal if I do not receive the package within 10 days from the date and time of my payment. Refusing to drop the dispute until I receive the package in good order. I have found that Pay Pal takes notes and seller comes up short without proof of mailing.

There wqere a couple that swore they mailed it. I filed with Pay Pal and received the package 41 days after I paid. The package was in good order and they sent a free gift for my inconvience - so I know that they did not mail till after they figured out I would not budge with my complaint to Pay Pal until I received the package. I did drop the dispute.

I can count the good sellers on one and 1/2 hands. Such a disapointing number for me. Anyone wanting to know the good versues the truly bad should look at my feedback left - it says a lot.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.