Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's eBay Like for Buyers These Days""

Then there are the BUYERS who claim they did not recive the item and since no one would pay for a delivery receipt you can not prove to paypal in any way they would accept that you mailed it so Paypal gives them the seller's money and they keep the item as well. Has happened to me several times. How do I know!?? The crook who claimed they never received the item later sells it on eBay. Then there is the one who swears they mailed a check (which ePay no longer alows since they can't get their pound of flesh on a check or money order). And then they swear that you cashed their check. When asked how I endorsed it that is the last I hear from them. Has happened twice. IF they had the canceled check they would know how I endorsed it on the back. NOT The way my name appears on ePay. They don't so the fraud is averted. The post office does lose stuff. I do not collect insurance but rather guarantee delivery. Insurance is too big a hassel and most will not pay for it anyway but still insist you guarantee delivery or they go to Paypal anyway. The seller can't win.
Don
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.