Skip to main content

Reply to "What's the catch?"

Oh puleeeeeeease. Anyone can go get an UPic insurance policy (if you do please use me as your referral, thank you, lol.) After about 6 months of high volume and no incidents you can get a flat rate. Let's say, $6.95 per month. Now, you start a biz that let's auction sellers launch and yadda yadda their auctions onto FeeBay. Hey, get them to sell, sell, sell, insurance. Give them a kickback of let's say, .25 per whatever. If you're paying a 'flat rate' monthly billing under $10.00 -- well you get the picture. Now, get these dandy auction sellers to sell mucho grande insurance and bingo you're generating money. The buyer is insured and happy, the seller gets a .25 kickback to offset the gallery fee or whatever and on top of it -- a FREE listing service.

Oh my friends, this is just the beginning. Now, join forces with Sellathon and whoever, wherever and share the love. Yes, Virgina FREE exists in the hearts and minds of those who choose to believe. So start believing ... or not.

I mean, I charge a flat rate of $7.00 for most items and more for heavier things. I include the delivery confirmation (free) and insurance (I have an UPic policy) and I still make a good $2.00 per sale. So far, no complaints from my buyers. And I don't even have a flat (monthly) rate - yet.

Believe me, Virgina - Auctiva has a sweet deal with UPic. They do all the work and you get a .25 kickback to boot. I have no idea how the Sellathon works but I'm sure it's a doosey.

Personally, I think, Jeff has a great idea. It's a win, win situation. The customer's insured and happy, the seller gets a kickback, a 'free' lister (actually your buyers are paying for Auctiva via their insurance, ain't it grand?) and UPic is happy as well. So everyone find a way to make insurance madatory, lol. Woohoo!

Upward and onward. I'm sure if y'all who wanna pay keep moaning about it, Auctiva will give in and come up with a paying model for everyone. Lol, or maybe just for those who 'want' to pay.

Okay, now I'm getting goofy.

Frog

PS - Auctiva Staff I recommend making these boards UNavailable to crawlers. We really don't need our buyers knowing everything about us, lol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.