Skip to main content

Reply to ""What's Top-Rated About This? Part 1""

Well... hee's the thing.
Although inappropriate there are several really good reasons why a seller might post those things on the auction.
NUMBER ONE: getting Ripped Off! having stupid people bid, decide not to pay, eventually getting suspended for it and going right back in too create a new id and start all over.
so what if they don 't pay.
They don't have to care.
eBay doesn't MAKE them care.

The authors.
Looks like they have written a lot os self help sales book.
The article is written probably the same way the boods are written.
All about teling you what was wrong on an autction and making NO effort to suggest what SHOULD be done.
They point out problems and offer NO solutions.
That is useless.
But if you are a clever writer you can imply that thee is good help on the way and end a book saying so and never giving it
The whole things is an incitement to promises never delivered on. I haven';t read these books, but I would recommend the prospective buyer explore as much as possible on amazons "liook Inside" feature and see if this is true of these book from these authors or not

I on the other hand have a solution.
Professionalism, Humility, and Civilized COMMUNICATION!
COMMUNICATION!
COMMUNICATION!

If crooks stand you up... report it and relist.
CALL EBY and talk to some one about the problem./

I have had a LOT of problems after ten years of NO problems and I can trace all these to two changes eBay made.

1st: Sellers can NOT leave appropriate Negative Feedback!

2cnd: The Buy It Now system NO LONGER WORKS.

every opportunity I have I make helpful suggestion to e4bay CSRs asking for control of my BIN which I pay for, and the RIGHT to leave a deadbeat buyer appropriate negative feedback.

There are consequences for buyers and sellers.
the consequences for sellers is public.
the consequences for buyers is NOT.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.