Skip to main content

Reply to "WHAT TO DO WHEN"

quote:
You have 90 days from the end of the auction. Do it on the 89th day. That way the nonpayer will probably not catch their new neg for a few days and when they do...too late for them to reciprocate.

That's what alot of people think, but not true. If the person wants to leave a neg, they can. If you click on the auction link in the end of auction email that ebay sends, you can pull it up and leave feedback that way, even though you might not be able to access it through ebay itself. Perhaps a search for the item # may also work. I think "my ebay" only shows closed auctions for 60 days. I'd like to leave a neg for an auction that ended October 19. I'm still able to access it. So most likely the buyer can too.
Now does EVERY buyer/seller know this? Probably not, but where there's a will, there's a way.

quote:
I had a neg I wanted to leave on th3 30th of this month. It went off my outstanding feedback on the 23rd. Why?

I have no idea, but I know exactly what you're talking about. It did that to me too, but using email links, feedback can still be accessed.

Ebay's feedback forum is very informational.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.