Skip to main content

Reply to "What wrong with your custom templates?"

Hi,

Is this the only time IE crashes on you ? when using this template ? Have you been able to save, preview etc using other templates ?

I see that there is some java script in this template, is it to protect your images from being downloaded or copied ? because when I tried to edit the template in the practive link, it barred me from doing so. I wonder if this java script is causing the problems ?

How long has this been happening ? I ask that becasue auctiva has just recently upgraded the editor and for some users it has caused a lot of problems. Check out the forum threads under " NEW Editor" and see if this template works ok in the beta test site.

I think you might need to put in a request to the help desk, if it wont work in the beta test site. I am no whizz on html... Smile

The whizz just reflects how many times I have posted a comment, not my skills ~~ or lack of them, lol..

As for the advice given regarding the auctiva tags, I don't think I understand what it is you do there, but what I do (and it saves alot of time) is to place the tags in the template and save it as a master template in the TEXT View editor (not the design view, ). Then when I list I just choose that template.

Carol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.