Skip to main content

Reply to "Whats going on here!"

I read the posts yesterday and thought it was funny how optimistic everyone was. "Maybe it's because it's Sunday..." blah blah. Well, like you, this has been happening for me for two weeks. I tried to get to my account information to completely get rid of auctiva and them to get rid of my "token" or whatever it is. I finally listed directly through eBay after an hour and a half of losing posts on Saturday. Now because I have that token, auctiva, like some drunken friend you want to just leave slumped at the bar, is staggering after me by making space for my auctiva store window a day after the listing posted. Only it won't load, so I have this gigantic empty spot in the middle of my listing with the message (read as spoken in a drunken slur) "Present your best items with Auctiva's FREE Showcase." Not to mention the slow loading for poor dial-up bidders because of it who I'm sure finally get frustrated and move on. Now not only can I not use them, but they're hurting my business!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.