Skip to main content

Reply to "whats going on with photos please?"

quote:
Originally posted by holographic:
I think you comments are a bit harsh considering this is a free service and does have many advantages, i will continue to use auctiva but would prefer if there was less downtime as when your listings dont have pictures like is happening now for me (sunday evening) prime time for selling, your sales suffer.

i have tried to recommend auctiva to 2 other people, but the times i was trying to show them how to use it the site was loading slowly and we cudnt upload pictures (more site maintaince?) so we just gave up and they didnt bother using auctiva again. so i havent recommended auctiva to anyone since.

but overall auctiva is a very good service, i hope something can be done to provide less downtime to its users.

It isn't harsh when hundreds and perhaps thousands of dollars are at stake. I've got $600 worth of items due to end in less than an hour, and there's no pictures, AND it's Sunday, Ebay's busiest day.

If it was Wednesday, maybe I wouldn't be so harsh, and maybe if there were techs monitoring their servers 24/7/365, as they should given the circumstances, I'd cut them more slack.

Don't throw the "free" nonsense at me, that's Auctiva's problem, not mine. The people PAYING have the same problem, so that's no solution either. I'd pay, but for the same level of service as "free" customers? Get real.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.