Skip to main content

Reply to "Whats Up with the Window??"

quote:
I am not a good speller and I also like to use foul language.. as such I am being throttled.

ROTFLAMO...so, that's an Auctiva slap, huh? If only pinks had a sense of humor.

OK, about the window issue, I too wish we could have some info about what's going on, and the ETA on a permanent solution to this ongoing problem. It's not just the fact that the window disappears, shows no items, etc. It affects the loading of the page and the pictures on the listing. I understand that Auctiva is aware of the issue and is working on it...but I really need to be able to trust that when they state that a problem has been fixed, that it really has. This is not a rant, Auctiva...this is constructive criticism. Communication really needs to improve.

Until that happens, I've decided to turn the window off, and edited it out of all my listings. I'm not turning the window on until I hear right here on this board that it has been running reliably for at least a month with NO snafus. It's a great feature, but I don't want to use it when it's not working, and if there was better communication, I would have made that choice last week when this was supposedly fixed. I really think people would react better to technical issues if there was an improvement in the handling of the issues. Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.