Skip to main content

Reply to "When can I list?"

quote:
Originally posted by hunyuk14:
Thanks for the replies. I had the free plan sitting idle ever since (June?) auctiva started with the new purchase plans and have now just signed up for the Basic plan ($2.95). I'm having problems loading images, so I was wondering if my plan is currently active, or if I needed to wait for that date mentioned earlier to become active. I must be active??, because I was able to schedule 3 listings, but without the images. Going to have to research that part (loading images) a little more in depth. There must be a Help section I over looked for this issue. I'll keep looking around. Crossing my fingers. Thanks again.
hunyuk14, in checking your account I see that you are currently still in your free trial period of and you still have 17 days of free trial remaining. You can list on your free trial for all 17 days.

The plan that you signed up for starts on the 21st of Jan when your free trial is over. (We always give free trial users a full 30 days of free use even if they pick a paid plan long before the trial is over :-)

One thing I would point out to you is that you signed up for the basic plan which is 15 listings or fewer per month for $2.95...extra listings cost 50 cents each. Your free trial, however, works like the unlimited plan..e.g. you can list as many times as you like. If you think you will exceed the 15 listings per month once your paid plan kicks in, you may want to consider the $9.95 unlimited plan.

Hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.