Skip to main content

Reply to "When can I list?"

quote:
Originally posted by hunyuk14:
Hi Tony, the following is a quote from you.
quote:
The plan that you signed up for starts on the 21st of Jan when your free trial is over. (We always give free trial users a full 30 days of free use even if they pick a paid plan long before the trial is over :-)

Just wondering why I wouldn't receive the full 30 days like you stated above? I beleive I signed up after Jan. 1, 2010. Thanks, hunyuk14.
Looks like you signed up for your paid plan on 1/1/2010. Normally, we start the free trial on the day that a new user sets up their login id on Auctiva the first time.

However, your account was in existence prior to our becoming a pay site back in June last year. We gave all users a 30 day free trial during the month of June, but you didn't elect to go with a paid plan at the time. If you weren't actively using the site, you might have missed that first trial.

In December of 2009 we began a promotion consisting of another free trial; in your case it started December 22; we emailed folks about it that day. The 21st of January was the last day of your 2nd promotional free trial.

Hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.