Skip to main content

Reply to "When do sales pick up again?"

Donna...

Again, your advise leaves me in Awwwww (takin notes)

Just a great wealth of knowledge in your brunette head.. Donna!

When its slow... my two cents

Just keep it simple stupid... go back to the basics when its slow .... remember how you got there and having tons of technical junk and to much verbage can make your ads look un-appealing. When its slow it a good time to experiment with logo's for other IDs, Backgrounds, formats. Summer is excellent for research, hit the forums and like Donna said, scavage hunting for deals. Retail stores dump extra merchandise in June July August, so they can buy the Back to School merchandise and Christmas stock. You can find deals and make some future money in the Fall.

If your dependent on cash right now, then I think I can understand the urgency in your question. Been there and learned that business has its slow times, muscle through it, post some "Buy Now" deals, clear out some stuff, ask the neighbors if you can post some of their stuff, do a consignment for them. I have done well with a flyer on the door of neighbors. Had the kids put out 50 and got 10 calls and sold 1400.00 of stuff in a week. I was quiet surprised, they didnt know I did auctions and I took 25%, plus selling fees in commissions.

Hope that helps Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.