Skip to main content

Reply to "When do YOU leave feedback?"

quote:
Originally posted by grateful:
I now leave feedback as soon as payment is cleared. The buyer, after all, has completed their part of the deal.

I also let them know :
1. That payment is cleared
2. I am posting today (or tomorrow if they've missed today's mailout)
3. I have left feedback, and please leae feedback for me when they receive item, or contact me if a problem.

I am big on communication. I acknowledge every step and my customer appreciate it.

Being upfront and honest with buyers has never caused me any problems, the opposite in fact. I have many repeat customers because they know they will get they pay for, with great customer service. Yes, it takes a little more time, however it's worth it. :-)

have a friend who left POS FB for the buyer.
Payment cleared. Item delivered and confirmation via USPS tracking and all shipping printed via eBay/Paypal.
Buyer complained shipping took too long and left neg FB.
The Seller would not have left Pos FB (at the time we could still leave FAIR feed Back) if these comments had be4en left first.
This buyer felt safe doing this and he was. He had already been left POS FB by and honest seller.
There aren't many out there, but they do have the greatest potential and importunity to do great damage to seller accounts in good standing with only two nasty tanks.
be careful.
leave FB only when POS FB is left and not before.
Otherwise you leave yourself open for any one who feels like taking their mood out on you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.