Skip to main content

Reply to "WHEN will Auctiva fix the font problems???"

Hi Community,

I have been hesitant to respond to this thread lately because I don't feel I have enough information to know what is causing these issues for everyone who has contributed, but I do have a couple ideas of what may be causing these problems for some of you, aside from introducing unsupported formatting code into the description editor.

The first issue is the one "lookandbuyme" me referred to which can cause the formatting to revert to the default when you move from one like to the previous one is something that we are aware of. However, that behavior is inherent to our description editors and I do not anticipate that we will be able to change how that functions.

The other issue I am familar with that could be contributing to these problems is that, if you have the "Auto Save Description" option enabled in your account, the description formatting may change back to the defaults used by the editor when the description text is saved automatically.

While we do hope to be able to correct that particular issue with a future update of our software, I am not sure when we may be able to get the work necessary to resolve that problem yet.

If you feel you the behavior you are seeing may be the result of that problem, you may be able to avoid the spontanous formatting changes by disabling that feature, which can be done by mousing over the "My Account" tab within your account, selecting the "Acct Preferences" option under "Settings", selecting "No" from the drop down menu next to "Automatically Save Description", and then clicking the "Update Account Preferences" button below.

If the issues I have gone over here do not seem to explain the behavior you are seeing, we would really need to see the behavior occur in order to have any chance of determining exactly what is happening. In that case, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we will do our best to help you out.

If you do contact us about an issue of this nature, please include as much detail as possible about what may be necessary to reproduce the problem because, if we are unable to see the problem nor reproduce it, we will not likely be able to determine what is causing the behavior.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.