Skip to main content

Reply to "When will the site be back up please????"

I totally agree...they should do their updates at the beginnig of the week as most of us do listings towards the end of the week to prepare for weekend shoppers....

i typically work on ebay, well 24/7 actually, but I'm prone to be on here from say 7pm until noon the next day or so....i actually skipped sleeping yesterday all-together cause i was working on listings...lol...oops...gotta love these "energy drinks"..lol...this Monster I'm drinking right now is gross though....ANYWAAAY....

the updates during the 'off hours' or whathaveyou kill me...cause that's exactly when i'm online working....i'm pretty much online ALL day as this is what i do for work and the down-time kinda plays havick on paying my bills if i don't get things listed on time....normally i'm going to sleep when auctiva "finally" comes back online...figures doesn't it!? LOL

oh well, hopefully everyone here is dumping their junk pictures and ended auctions on more of a daily basis so that these weekly database 'purges' won't take so freakin' long....i know it upsets A LOT of folks on here...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.