Skip to main content

Reply to "Where are my images?"

Hi everyone...I think I am actually understanding why our pictures are missing.

After MANY vague and confusing responses from Activa customer support, I was given this message:

Per Auctiva Customer Service: "Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I would like to let you know that the images in the Active listings which are relisted by Auctiva will not be deleted by the ‘Image Deletion Wizard’ but the images in the listings listed or relisted via eBay will be deleted by the Image Deletion Wizard.

So, I would suggest you to delete the images manually by clicking on the 'Manage Image' button and then checking the box in front of 'Thumbnail' and then clicking on 'Delete' blue button."

It is my understanding that if you relisted your store items that were unsold through ebay and then used the deletion wizard, all those (relisted) listings images would be deleted.

Now, to be clear, it WAS NOT clarified to me by Auctiva when they provided this "Deletion Wizard" that listings images that were relisted via ebays "unsold" catagory would lose all their images.

I don't appreciate that much of Activa's customer service response has indicated that I was at fault for not understanding this.

I spent the day yesterday deleted over 100 store items; all of which I will have to pull, take pictures again, and relist. I expect an apology from Auctive; that they accept some responsibility for the confusion of this matter for so many of us.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.