Skip to main content

Reply to "Where are my images?"

Hi Lois (& others),

I'm sorry to hear you are frustrated, but we did not delete your images "on our own accord". The only images that we have been permanently deleting now that our service that deletes permanently deleted images has been turned back on are images that were marked as deleted and were in the Deleted Images folder.

I have already gone over several possible reasons that users may have marked images being used in active listings accidentally and the reason these images are just being permanently deleted now in my previous posts on this thread, so I recommend reading those over if you have not done so already.

We certainly understand the frustration some have expressed regarding the lack of communication about the suspension of our service the permanently deletes images from the Deleted Images page and will take that feedback into consideration as we move forward.

We are also going to be revising the wording on the image deletion wizard warning to make it more clear that items originally posted through Auctiva that have since been relisted through eBay are the same as items "posted" through eBay in that our system will no longer be able to recognize that the images in those listings are being used in active listings with our next site update that will take place in the next couple weeks.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.