Skip to main content

Reply to "Where are my images?"

It's Aug 28th and I'm having the SAME FREAKIN PROBLEM. I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to have my images just magically disappear. I'm a newbie, just signed up but if this is your service, accusing customers of deleting images, then you Auctiva will not be around very long. Your site is EXTREMELY complicated and not user friendly AT ALL. I accepted the challenge to try and get up to speed...thought I was doing okay UNTIL today!! One listing had 3 hours left and POOF....images gone! I am soooo GLAD I am not using any of your other services, checkout, etc...can't imagine what's going on with that stuff. I ONLY subscribed because I like your templates and multiple pictures, now THAT'S A MESS. Maybe, just maybe eBay is sabbotaging your site in order to purchase your company. We are not all LIARS, Mike....I feel for you having to claim there is nothing wrong. There is Mike....BIG TIME. I understand how to check a box to delete. Why would I check a box to delete an ACTIVE listing? Just thankful I don't have 100's of listings. I'll give you a couple of weeks to address this megaMESS....then I'm outta here.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.