Skip to main content

Reply to "Where are my images?"

Well, I keep loosing pictures and ending auctions by the dozens, was 150 when I last posted, I am loosing count, but what a nightmare these guys have caused us. Especially when they are not charging for a site that was much better when it was free. Here is the proof they DID DELETE OUR IMAGES, THOUSANDS OF THEM.... HERE IS WHAT THEY SAID. ...
Hi Lois,

Thanks for following up with us regarding this matter. I would like to let you know that your images are gone as our system is deleting images that were marked for deletion back in June. So, the images that were marked in June but remained in users accounts are now disappearing from listings as they are permanently deleted from our database.

The image deletion email was send across to all the customer's before deleting the images. Therefore it is not possible for us to refund regarding this matter.

I hope you find this response to be helpful. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you,
Auctiva Support

Hello again,

I am sorry for the trouble this issue is causing.

I checked into this a little more and found that several thousand images from your account were marked for deletion on 6/12/09. If you had used the image deletion wizard it is possible that the images from some of your active listings were deleted.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.