Skip to main content

Reply to "Where are my images?"

Hi grannyjan,

I looked into your specific case and your situation is different than most posting on this thread. It appears that your images have just been restricted because you did not sign up for a paid plan and rolled over to the Free Tools plan by default. The Free Tools plan only comes with 1 MB of image hosting space so you would need to upgrade to one of our paid plans to restore your images.

If you upgrade to one of our paid plans that includes more image hosting by mousing over the "My Account" tab, selecting the "Pick a Plan" option, and then clicking the "Select" button next to the plan you would like to use, your restricted image should be restored automatically.

If you upgrade to a paid plan and you find that your images do not get restored, please contact our customer support team and we can help you out with this. If you do not upgrade to a paid plan that includes image hosting, all of your Auctiva hosted images will be deleted on 9/19/09 and will no longer be able to be easily restored.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.