Skip to main content

Reply to "Where did I go wrong?"

Hi Wahm922,

(wish I knew your name )

anyway I hear you friend ! I am beginning to get bored of all this too. I just want to list and have 100% or 99% at the very least, faith that I do NOT have to keep checking ebay to see how the auctions look.

I spend more time in here asking questions on how to FIX something or posting to the help desk. I know its free, and people say you shouldn't whine if its free, but I am getting so fed up of all the errors.

and I know that most auction hosts have problems from time to time, but I am beginning to wonder if we (auctiva users) are being used as TEST Pilots for this free site ? are we ?

I keep thinking after all the hard work to move everything over here from SD and getting everything set up, I really do not have it me to start again with another host... just to much work learning all again new.

So, I keep on trying to get this site working for me and keep on top of things... I just thank you from the bottom of my heart and Capt and Tom and Mike and all the other users who help and give great advice. keeps me sane.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol or maybe NOT
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.