Skip to main content

Reply to "Where did I go wrong?"

quote:

An advantage to the way Auctiva does their auto downsized 400x300 "click to enlarge" feature is that when your customer clicks on the first thumbnail, he or she is taken to a "manual slide-show", more or less, of all of your big images. They don't have to hit the back button to get to the listing to be able to click the next thumbnail. They just click to the next page of the "slideshow". More customer friendly. I'd like to see them offer that with the 96 wides at some point in the future.

<br><br>
quote:

ps, I have no idea what your talking about ?
<br><br>

quote:

Har. Never mind the dosh, how about a nice corn cob, instead? giggle ... is that pirate gibberish ? Razz

quote:

<br>

Good Lord! I forgot your not familiar with Iowa. I thought since there was no bog-roll in your loo, you could use a corn cob, instead, like we do out here. <ouch> Kind of tough on the ol' chalfonts, what?

CB

Darn it Capt, Frog

I thought I had you on that little ditty. How on earth did you know what I was talking about. ??? Even my good old hubby here looks at me with that puzzeled expression at times when I start jabbering on in my native tonge... 10 out of 10 for you, yar swash buckling pirate.

but, I still have you on the " up the apple and pears " you will never uncode that one.

Or will yar now ... ?

Thanks very much for the advice, help on the thumbs. You are so great to help ... have a good evening.

Tar ra for now.

Cas.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.