Skip to main content

Reply to "Where do I put "no returns"?"

quote:
even if Paypal doesn't get involved lol but my concern was if I check the box that says I take returns then the buyer might not read the details and assume I take returns regardless of the reason. That's why I just want to be able to write in the box without having to check off anything. But I've changed some of my listings and checked off the box and put an explanation so we'll how it goes

What I did on mine was check the returns policy option, and then basically stated my present policy which is along the lines of "Books are sold in "as in" condition, and returns are not accepted unless there was an unintentional misrepresentation of the item.

I want my customers to know that I stand behind my product, but obviously I don't want to be anyone's lending library.

For whatever its worth, most people who do offer a return policy, state that its rarely used, and its just good customer service to have some kind of return policy. Both the LAW, and PayPal will support the customer in most instances, so, assuming that you will eventually have some kind of refund or return in the normal course of business is just good policy. Plan for it...and just HOPE it comes later rather than sooner.

LDC
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.