Skip to main content

Reply to "Where how to "get html" to copy paste images from Auctiva?"

Hi Katy,

The process of editing a profile is a bit different than that necessary to create a new one. In order to edit a profile, you just need to click the "Manage Profiles" link under the "Profiles" tab within your account and then select the "Edit" option next to the profile you'd like to make changes to.

Also, when you click the <HTML> icon next to a listing on your Saved Listings page, the HTML that is generated contains everything necessary to create the description of the listing, which includes the template and everything within it. This allows you to make changes to saved listings and then apply them to active eBay listings.

If you would like to change your template or the images within the template of an active listings, you can make those changes in the associated saved listing. Then, you can grab the HTML used to generate the description of that saved listing using the <HTML> icon and replace the description HTML in the active listing with the HTML generated by that icon.

If you would simply like to add an image to the bottom of an active listing, you just need to click the "Active" link under the "Listings" tab within your account, check the box next to the item you'd like to add an image to, and then click the "Add Images" button. Once you have uploaded the desired images, just click the "Back to Select Images" link, select each image you'd like to add with your cursor, and then click the "Add" button.

I must admit that I'm not extremely clear on what exactly you are trying to accomplish given your follow up responses, so a more direct conversation may be the way to go. If you are still having trouble making your desired revisions, I recommend contacting our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.