Skip to main content

Reply to "where is Auctiva"

I am right there with Cherrylanekids. I sooooo appreciate auctiva's free service and it has made a big diffeerence in my business. Instead of being bugged by the present situation, I would much rather figure out how to fix it. I specifically avoided listing anything that would close over the last few days. Unfortunately, I have several auctions closing tonight and I'm already getting hit with questions about the fact that there are no pictures. Since this was suppossed to be all better by 9am, yet it isn't, what to do if it isn't fixed by prime bidding time/ I often set my starting price quite low and let it go up. But if there are no pictures (I sell clothing) not many people are going to take the chance and bid. Therefore, I am quite likely to end up with auctions closing much lower than they should. What to do? I don't really want to have to refund paid for auctions since that tends to piss people off (not to mention I will almost definately lose the eBay fees) and I am still growing my business, but I can't afford to take a big hit because I am just little old me trying to pay rent. Does anybody else have this concern and, if so, any thoughts about making it better?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.