Skip to main content

Reply to "Why are my revised images being loaded from Ebay?"

Hi LifeisLike,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just reviewed the Add Photos area of the eBay Revise your Item form for a few of my active listings and, upon clicking the grey “Add/edit photos” button in that section, an option called “import from web” appeared on the ensuing pop up window allowing me to import photos by URL.

I could not make the Add Pictures pop up window in my eBay account appear exactly like the one in your screen shot, but I did notice that clicking the “Classic Uploader” link in this section took me directly to a view of the uploader which looked much more like your screen shot than when I clicked the grey “Add/edit photos” button

Therefore, if you were not previously clicking that “Add/edit photos” button, you may want to give that a shot to see if it takes you to a view that will allow you to upload images to the listing using your Auctiva hosted image URLs.

If that does not resolve the issue, I recommend contacting eBay's Customer Support team to see if they can help you update your account such that you have the option to upload images from your Auctiva hosted image URLs once again. I hope this helps!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.